Honor One Another
Be Devoted in Love…and Honor One Another – Romans 12:10
- What do these phrases mean?
- Why is this so important for us as believers?
- How can we actually do this?
- Did the Holy Spirit speak to you about anything today?
- What does your heart tell you when you ask it whether you love another believer without hypocrisy?
- When you say you love someone but don’t like them, how does the first part of verse 10 press against that? What should you do to change your relationship into genuine family affection?
- What does it mean to out-do one another in showing honor?
- What are some reasons that loving and honoring each other are so important in the church? Romans 12:1 says, “in view of God’s mercy…”. How do those words help us to love and honor?
- Give some specific ways that you can do the things verse 10 tells us to do.
Topics: Brotherly Love