Grace & Grit: 2nd Timothy 4:9-22
This is the sad, beautiful, broken-hearted, hopeful reality of our journey:
- Life is hard…we need the presence and help that life-giving people can bring!
- People will let us down…we can’t make simplistic assumptions and be unforgiving!
- God is the always reliable and flawless friend…Jesus was forsaken so that we would never be!
- Did the Holy Spirit speak to you about anything today?
- What can we learn from this passage about facing winter seasons, various trials in life including death?
- Identify the kinds of people that Paul mentions in this passage.
- Why do we find it so hard to ask for help in times of hardship?
- Who are you serving and who is serving you in your winter seasons?
- In what ways has God stood by you, given you strength, and rescued you?