Grace & Grit: 2nd Timothy 3:10-17
Grace and Grit Week 7: 2 Timothy 3:10-17
Scripture Equips us to Thrive
- Scripture's Source
- Scripture's Function
- Scripture's Purpose
- What challenged you or encouraged you from the message today?
- How would you describe the Bible to a person who knows nothing about it?
- Name several of your favorite verses from the Bible? What do these verses tell you about God and about yourself?
- Why is important that “All Scripture is God-breathed”? What are some of the implications of this truth?
- How has the God used the Bible to “teach,” “rebuke,” “correct,” and “train” you?
- How can does Scripture equip follower of for “every good work”? How can this understanding of the usefulness of Scripture motivate us to read it regularly?
- What is one thing God is calling you to do as a result of this message? By God’s grace and power, how can you apply this to your life this week?