Grace & Grit: 2nd Timothy 3:1-9
Pay attention to the dangers of empty religion!
- The challenge of the last days
- The character of the last days
- The creep of the last days
- The cry of hope in the last days
- Did the Holy Spirit speak to you about anything today?
- Since we all tend to be blind to our own hypocrisy, how can we guard against falling into empty religion?
- Which of the list of nineteen do you struggle with the most?
- What does it mean to be a lover of pleasure rather than a lover of God? Is it wrong to enjoy pleasurable things or experiences?
- Since the Bible condemns self-love, how is it that it is so pervasive in the modern church? Is the opposite of self-love to dump on yourself? Why/why not?