Grace & Grit: 2nd Timothy 2:22-26
(we apologize for the technical issue with the video)
Fight for a Reason
- Fight the battle within
- Fights to avoid
- Reasons to fight
- What challenged you or encouraged you from the message today?
- How does conflict make you feel? Do you find yourself drawn to conflict or would you rather avoid it?
- Give a few examples of how a person can flee sin and pursue righteousness? What does the “fight within” look like in your life?
- Does our current culture handle disagreements well? Why do you think that is? How can we avoid entering into foolish arguments?
- What is the ultimate reason to engage in conflict with someone? How does that reason motivate the way we talk to others during conflict?
- Is there something that you can do in response to what you heard today? What specifically do you feel God calling you to do in response to his word?