Grace & Grit: 2nd Timothy 2:14-21
Be useful to the master…
- By reinforcing healthy doctrine!
- By being confident in God’s faithfulness (his firm foundation)!
- By cleansing yourself to be what God made you to be in Christ!
- Did the Holy Spirit speak to you about anything today?
- What constitutes healthy teaching (sound doctrine)? What are the primary doctrines that direct your life into living in holy (healthy) relationships with God, with each other, and with your unbelieving friends and neighbors? (i.e. – the doctrine of the trinity reminds us of how important community is.)
- What pushes against you believing in the firm foundation of God’s faithfulness to you? How does your steadfast trust in God “teach” others in your family or relationships?
- As you think about the cleansing that needs to take place in your life, what steps do you need to take to partner with the Holy Spirit to make that happen?
- What (what assignment) is your greatest desire to be useful to the Master?