Grace & Grit: 2 Timothy 2:1-13
Be strong in the midst of the challenge!
You need this to be part of the relay!
You need this because the Christian life is hard!
By reflecting on God’s word!
By remembering Jesus Christ!
By relying on God’s unchangeable character!
- Did the Holy Spirit speak to you about anything today?
- What are the reasons that Paul gives that make it so important to be strong? What makes it difficult for you personally?
- Paul gives three metaphors that support what he has to say. What do each of them teach us?
- If this was only a command to be strong in our own strength, we would most certainly fail. What part does the grace of Christ Jesus play in this? How exactly can we draw on that grace to give us strength?
- Describe the empowering grace that comes from remembering Jesus and the gospel.