Forgive One Another
"Bear with each other and forgive whatever grievances you may have against one another. Forgive as the Lord forgave you." Colossians 3:13
- Bear with One Another
- Forgive as the Lord Forgave You
- Forgiveness and Restoration
- What challenged you or encouraged you from the message this week?
- Read Colossians Chapter 3:1-17. What concepts or words stuck out to you in these verses? Focus on Verse 12-14. How do these verses relate to the rest of the chapter?
- Read verse 12. How does Paul talk about our new relationship with God through faith in Jesus? Paul lists five virtues. How are these virtues interrelated?
- Read verse 13. What does it mean to “bear with each other”?
- We are told to “forgive as the Lord forgave you.” How have you been forgiven in Christ? Did you deserve it? What does this forgiveness look like in your life?
- What is the difference between forgiving someone and restoring the relationship? What part of forgiveness are we responsible for?
- Is there someone in your life that you need to forgive? Think of that person. What prevents you for starting the process of forgiveness?
- What is one thing God is calling you to do as a result of what you have heard today? By God’s grace, how can you apply this to your life this week?