Encourage One Another
Point 1: Hold on to Hope
Point 2: Motivate and Encourage One Another
Point 3: How to Encourage One Another
- What challenged you or encouraged you from the message this week?
- Read Hebrews 10:23-25. What ideas or words stuck out to you in these verses?
- In verse 23, the author of Hebrews encourages his readers to “hold unswervingly to the hope we profess.” What is that hope rooted in? What happens if we loose that hope?
- In verse 24, how is love connected to good deeds?
- What are some reasons people give for not being part of a church family? Why does the author of Hebrews command his readers to “not give up meeting together”?
- What does it mean to encourage someone?
- How often do you receive encouragement? How often do you encourage others?
- What is one thing God is calling you to do as a result of what you have heard today? By God’s grace, how can you apply this to your life this week?