1 Peter 1:10-12
Point 1: The Greatness of God’s Salvation
Point 2: The Fulfillment of God’s plan
Point 3: The Foundation for God’s People
- What challenged you or encouraged you from the message this week?
- Read 1 Peter 1:3-12. These verses are one long sentence in the original language. What do you notice about these verses? In your own words, what is the major idea of this passage?
- What impact does salvation have in the life of Christian? How can the knowledge of God’s salvation provide hope?
- According to verse six, how does God use trials in our lives? How is this a comfort for a follower of Christ?
- Read verse 10-12. What point is Peter trying to express to his audience? What knowledge do modern Christians have that the Prophets did not have?
- How does your gratitude for God’s saving grace affect your life?
- What is one thing God is calling you to do as a result of what you have heard today? By God’s grace, how can you apply this to your life this week?