Welcome to Grace Community Church
Associate Pastor Search Site
GCC is seeking a qualified Associate Pastor to join our ministry team and support the Church in reaching our community.
Executive Summary of job description:
The role of the associate pastor is three-fold: first, to provide leadership, guidance, and training, and to foster the growth of younger families and younger adults; secondly, to become part of the teaching team in the area of leading small groups, biblical and discipleship growth classes, and preaching during primary worship times; thirdly, to lead and strengthen the outreach of our church, especially in the local neighborhoods. This pastor will partner with the senior pastor in a leadership role with succession as a goal.
List of Application Materials required:
- Cover Letter
- Specifically address each item in the preferred qualifications section of the job description (links below)
- Address fit with the "Who is Grace?" and "Culture at Grace" documents (links below)
- Current or former supervisor
- Person under your teaching/shepherding
- Personal/Character reference
- Sermon Sample (written or audio) -if available
- send written samples via e-mail
- send audio examples via e-mail or direct link
Reference materials for applicants